Features & Accessories
Solar2Africa400® showcases a range of features to solve a multitude of power problems
- 400 watts continuous power inverter
- 1 x inverter on LED indicator, Low battery LED indicator, Inverter overload LED indicator
- 1 x 12VDC outlet recommended for 12V lights
- 1x Inverter on/off switch
- 1x LED light on/off switch
- 1x Battery Charging LED Indicator, battery 100% charged LED indicator
- AC charger Input
- 1x Main battery on/off switch
- 1x USB 1A for phone charging
- 1x Battery condition check switch
- 1x 2W LED light
- 1x battery compartment for maintenance free sealed lead acid battery (18AH)
- 1x External battery input connection (side of unit)
- 1x Solar panel input charging connector (side of unit)
- 1x 230V universal AC outlet socket (side of unit)
low power PC compatible
The Aleutia T1-R is an ultra-low power and ultra-reliable PC designed and manufactured in UK for remote, hot and dusty environments.
With solid state drive, no fan and only 12 watts power consumption the T1-R partnered with the Solar2Africa400 package is a powerful and portable computer station that goes anywhere.
Extremely low power consumption
Easily powered from Solar2Africa400® with 12V input
Designed to operate in high ambient temperatures of more than 45°C
Dual Core Intel Atom Processor makes it suitable for even the most demanding applications
Fanless, Sealed and dustproof
Desktop computer that
fits in the hands
The Solar2Africa400® Accessories
The Solar2Africa400® package is well specified and comes with everything to get you started.
Need more lights, more power, or low power PC solution to connect to your Solar2Africa400®?
We have a range of selected accessories available from your local distributor.
See below for available Solar2Africa400® Accessories